Calendar screenshotCustom calendars of Scottish fine art photography prints
If you're in the EU (including the UK), you can make your own custom calendars using any 13 (12 months plus cover) photographs from my portfolio.
Calendars are available in desktop, medium and large and printed on 250gsm premium white satin card with separate pages for each month plus a cover page.
L. Milligan - UK
Just received my 2016 calendar and it's perfect, so delighted with it. I can't wait to show it off at my work.
To order a calendar -
- Select a photograph from one of my galleries that you wish to use on the cover and click to buy
- Select 'Calendars' from the product catalog page (Make sure 'Settings' *in the top right corner* is set to UK or Europe delivery and payment in £Pounds Sterling or €Euros)
- Select your calendar size (desktop, medium or large) and then click on 'Customize'
- You can then position the image on the calendar or choose another photo as the cover - You can also change and add text to the cover
- Add more photographs from the same gallery by dragging them over the months you want.
- If you want photos from another gallery, simply save your calendar by clicking 'Add to Cart'. Then when browsing through my portfolio you will now have the option under the 'Buy' button to add each image to your custom calendar
- Once you have selected your 13 photographs, save & close, view cart and proceed to checkout
n.b. The online templates still say 2015. I am attempting to get the printing company to update them, but don't worry - all new calendars will be 2016.
If you have any issues building your own calendar, please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org